Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
Item Description: NI Supply NIB-80HD Portable Heavy Duty 0-80% Brix Refractometer, NON-Automatic Temperature Compensation
This unit has a broad 0-80% Brix scale that is split into 2 scales for ease of reading!
This unit does not come with Automatic Temperature Compensation or ATC. If you plan to measure samples INDOORS, then ATC is not a critical feature.
We carry a single scale 0-80% Brix unit as well that has ATC. Look for it in our Store!
This is a HIGH Quality item, please don't let the low price fool you! This SUPER HEAVY DUTY unit is made of durable Aluminum and has a 3 year Warranty!
* Dual, 0-80% Brix Scale (one scale reads 0-50% Brix while the other reads 50%-80%), rotate the Barrel of the unit to shift the Scales back and forth - please checkout the scale image for these Refractometers
* Accurate to +/- 1.00% Brix
* Scale Divisions: 1.00% Brix
* Sturdy design, made of durable machined Aluminum, not "carbon" plastic. This unit is HEAVY DUTY: It weighs 13.8 ounces by itself!
Included are: Hard plastic case, a pipette for dropping test fluids onto the prism (never dip the refractometer into the test fluid!), a mini screwdriver for scale calibration, and a Users Guide.
Comes with a THREE YEAR Warranty against manufacturers defects! No one else at eBay does that! You don't have to worry about OUR quality!
One BRAND NEW NIB-80HD (0-80% Brix scale) Hand Held Refractometer in a blue, foam-lined hard case. This unit is great for the testing of Fruits, Vegetables and Grasses, Wine or Beer makers and for the maintenance of CNC Coolants (Soluble Oils, Semi-Synthetics, Neo-Synthetics and Synthetics) and Water Soluble Drawing & Stamping Compounds. This unit is also handy for testing the sugar content of Maple and other types of Syrups, Jellies, Marmalades, Jams, Chutneys, Ketchup, Fruit Juice Concentrates, Barbeque Sauces, etc...
Great for testing Maple Sap and for boiling it down for Maple Syrup production!
This is a great unit for testing unknown samples!
Calibrate with regular tap/distilled/Reverse Osmosis Water!
This model sells for $150 and up at most retailers. Get yours today at Wholesale prices!
TO RECAP: WHY BUY FROM US?
* A Great Quality unit
* Over 10 years of selling online!
* Experienced! Over 40,000 units sold!
* A 3 Year Warranty against defects
* FREE replacement parts - no matter where you live in the World - if you need them!
* Customer Service - Call, fax or e-mail us. If we're not available, please leave a message so we can get back to you!
* Competitive Pricing
MAPLE SYRUP AND REFRACTOMETER FACTS:
* Maple Syrup BELOW 60.0% Brix can spoil and/or ferment - at this stage just dump it as it is contaminated.
* Maple Syrup ABOVE 68.9% Brix will crystalize and then your syrup is no longer (technically) Maple Syrup.
* The "Maple Syrup Brix Range" is from 66.0% to 68.9% Brix
Shipping to the USA and Canada: It's included!
FREE Shipping is through US Postal, Priority within the USA and Air Mail to Canada.
Within the USA, you will receive your unit in about a week - travel time from Temecula, CA to the northeast takeS about 1 week,
To Canada, Air Mail can take from 3-30 days! Distance from a big city plays a big factor here. Customs can cause unexpected delays too. If you need your unit in a hurry, please let us know and we can arrange for the unit to be shipped via UPS Canada Standard. This will be an additional charge of $10.00 USD - just add the extra payment at checkout, or e-mail a request for upgraded S&H and an invoice can be sent (please allow for up to 24 hours for this invoice to be generated).
Please feel free to call, fax or e-mail!
Other types of Portable Refractometers are available at our eCrater Store! www.nissales.com
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92592