NIB-080ATC (0-80% Brix scale) Hand Held Refractometer in a gray, foam-lined hard case. This unit is great for the testing of Fruits, Vegetables and Grasses, Wine or Beer makers and for the maintenance of CNC Coolants (Soluble Oils, Semi-Synthetics, Neo-Synthetics and Synthetics) and Water Soluble Drawing & Stamping Compounds. This unit is also handy for testing the sugar content of Maple and other types of Syrups, Jellies, Marmalades, Jams, Chutneys, Ketchup, Fruit Juice Concentrates, Barbeque Sauces, etc...
Great for testing Maple Sap and for boiling it down for Maple Syrup production!
This is a great unit for testing unknown samples!
Calibrate with regular tap/distilled/Reverse Osmosis Water!
MAPLE SYRUP AND REFRACTOMETER FACTS:
* Maple Syrup BELOW 60.0% Brix can spoil and/or ferment - at this stage just dump it as it is contaminated.
* Maple Syrup ABOVE 68.9% Brix will crystalize and then your syrup is no longer (technically) Maple Syrup.
* The "Maple Syrup Brix Range" is from 66.0% to 68.9% Brix
This model sells for $139.99 and up at most retailers. Get yours today at Wholesale prices!
TO RECAP: WHY BUY FROM US?
* A Great Quality unit
* Over 10 years of online experience!
* Experienced! Over 40,000 units sold!
* A 3 Year Warranty against defects
* FREE replacement parts - no matter where you live in the World - if you need them!
* Customer Service - Call, fax or e-mail us. If we're not available, please leave a message so we can get back to you!
* Competitive Pricing